Each school has its own Ethos Committee which performs the following functions:
- To preserve and develop the Christian character and distinctiveness of the school
- To ensure the pastoral care of the children and staff including how the school meets the needs of learners through its distinctive Christian character and teaching
- To promote Community Cohesion including the relationship between the church and the school
- To review and develop Collective Worship
- To review and develop Religious Education
- To monitor and take forward the SIAMs action plan
The Ethos Committee meets each half term and consists of: Rev Benedict Cambridge, Nigel Candelent, Duncan Nelmes, Jo Poslett and Di Hooper.