- Provide a happy, caring, secure and stimulating environment in which every child is encouraged and helped to develop their full potential
- Give all children access to a curriculum which is varied, challenging, motivating and inspiring, and gives them an enthusiasm for learning which they carry into later life
- Create a learning environment where children are active and engaged in their learning
- Within the context of Christian values and beliefs, develop respect for the spiritual, religious and moral views of others, and to consider their own attitudes, values and beliefs.
- Help children develop into independent, confident people with high expectations of themselves, and with the ability to communicate with others.
Our Mission Statement
At Littleham, as a Church of England School, we aim to provide high standards of care and education for all our children, and to help them achieve their individual potential. We want children to be confident, curious and creative, to have high expectations of themselves, to respect themselves and others, and to make a positive contribution to their community.
For information on how to apply for a place for your child(ren) at Littleham Church of England Primary School please see Devon County Council’s Admissions web site.